Monday, September 29, 2014

Vice President Dan Quayle

Some of you might remember the hapless VP who couldn't spell potato. Well, yours truly is a comrade in arms with Dan the Man when it comes to bungling my campaign for Vice President, Academic Affairs of the Student Government for the Kennedy School.  The list of stuff up is long and distinguished, although I might yet dispute the return because of the complete inability of the Elections Committee to explain the process - oh well, DONT BLAME YOUR TOOLS.

Here for your consideration is my election statement complete with borrowed dog, Olive (It was the first decent photo I could find of myself).Vote me!


VOTE
CAROLYN ANDERSON FOR
VP, ACADEMIC AFFAIRS

In a world of complexity and change it is important that an institution like the Kennedy School regularly assesses its curriculum, its subject offerings and degree program structures to ensure that it is meeting the needs of students and the constituents they will serve.

You can rely on me to work constructively on creating a better Kennedy School.

Experienced board director and former University Councillor.

Former Director, Higher Education, Science, Digital Economy and Technology for the State of South Australia

2 comments: